- On February 21, 2017
Mena Chambers is looking for an intern to start as soon as possible in its Brussels office.
The successful applicant will be undertaking office management tasks, including but not limited to:
- Organising meeting and arranging appointments;
- Liaising with staff and suppliers;
- Administration of finance;
- Dealing with correspondence, preparing letters; and
- Daily management of the office.
Applicants should have a University degree and/or previous office-based clerical, secretarial or commercial work experience.
Other desired skills and attributes include:
- Committed, honest and thoughtful
- Able to think logically and critically
- Familiar with advanced research methods
- Excellent command of English and French languages;
- Pro-active, organised, committed with can-do approach to work and willing to assist in all aspect of running the law firm
- Advanced Microsoft Office and IT skills.
The internship is for a three-month period, with possibilities of extension upon assessment of the intern’s work. Please note that this internship position is not remunerated.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Nia Bagaturiya at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Mena Chambers is an equal opportunity legal practice.