International Commercial and Investment Arbitration
Mena Chambers advises and assists clients by offering a first class international commercial and investment arbitration service.
Our dispute management and resolution team advise and represent clients worldwide as experts and counsel in international arbitration proceedings and other forms of dispute resolution involving cross-border economic transactions, multilateral and bilateral investment treaties, energy production and distribution agreements, construction and infrastructure projects and joint ventures.
We advise, provide assistance and act for governments and other public and private entities on all matters of international commercial and investment arbitration, including proceedings under:
- ICSID Convention and Arbitration Rules
- ICC Rules of Arbitration
- LCIA Arbitration Rules
- Arbitration Rules of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre Arbitration Rules (DIAC)
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration Rules (CRCICA)
- Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA) Arbitration Rules
- Qatar Chamber Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration (QICCA)
- Vienna Arbitration Rules (VIAC)
- UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules
- Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) Rules.